Friday, May 2, 2008

Last post before my first race.

http://www.water.cc/give/

The Living Water online donation system is up and running. If you haven't made your donation, this is probably the easiest way to do it. Please remember to include the gift code "Running4Water - Ghana". Currently there is no location for the gift code, so include it in the Address Line 2. Of course you can still donate over the phone or by mail (see posts below).

I am heading down to Eugene in an hour or so for my first ever half marathon. I am excited to share my passion for clean water with runners and individuals I meet. Of course upon my return I will send out an update to tell everyone how my run went.

1 comment:

DK said...

Oh, I just realized this would have been a great place to donate my economic stimulus check but I already pledged it to World Vision...I'll have to think about that one. ;) I might be able to rationalize morally changing it.