Friday, April 18, 2008

Progress Report

Thanks so much to all the people that have already decided to pledge support for this project. I would ask that you continue to spread the message. Currently LWI's online donation site is down, so please use

their phone number 281-207-7800

or their mailing address
Living Water International
PO Box 35496
Houston, TX 77235-5496

And remember to include the gift code "Running4Water - Ghana" so the accounting department will know to allocate all the funds to this project.

Many people have expressed desire to join me in this project. That is absolutely wonderful. Please send me your contact information, and I would like to include your name and races on this blog to share with everyone.

My running has been going very well. Today I ran about 3.5 miles with a friend of mine. It was great to run and talk about water and how awesome it is that we can do something to make a difference. If you're on the fence please consider supporting me during my first half marathon. I am asking people to consider $1 per mile, so $13.10. It's a great way to have a huge impact in the world.

No comments: