Friday, March 28, 2008

Updated Plan

I am going to ask everyone who would like to participate to email Running4Water@gmail.com and simply state that you pledge support. I am asking for a minimum of $1 per mile. Obviously if you can not afford that less is fine, and more is acceptable as well. Either way please do not tell me the amount when you reply. I want that to be personal. The accounting office at LWI will know and you will get a tax deductible receipt at the end of the year. I will only know the total amount. I think it will be best this way. I would like you to commit to supporting this endeavor. I have asked for the name of a specific village that lacks clean water so that all of our contributions will go directly to one specific town. This way we can all picture a very real and specific location. All the proceeds raised will go directly to providing a well in that village.

No comments: